Welcome to City Light!
City Light Church is a dynamic, intergenerational church that has a place for families, singles, children, youth and seniors.
What’s Happening at City Light?
Victoria Full Gospel Fellowship has a new name: City Light Church of Victoria. Learn more…
Sunday Morning Celebration
- 9:50 a.m. Pre-service prayer.
- 10:15 a.m. Join us for coffee and other refreshments before the service.
- 10:30 a.m. Our Service begins with worship and praise.
- 11:00 a.m. The children (up to grade 4) and intermediate class (ages 10–13) go to their special activities.
- 12:00 p.m. Enjoy a time of fellowship and a cup of coffee and other refreshments or check out the selection of books in our library.
We're at 550 Obed Avenue. How to get here….
Και ετσι αρχζει — And thus it begins
|Day:||Start Time:||Event Details:|
Daily Devotional: The Gospels.
Read a chapter per day from Matthew 8–14
Note: Daylight Saving Time begins today: Spring forward
Sunday Morning Celebration with Pastor Stewart.
|Wednesday||7:00 p.m.||Prayer Meeting|
|Thursday||11:00 a.m.||Lunch with the Bunch meets weekly in the Social Room.|
|Sunday||10:30 a.m.||Sunday Morning Celebration with Pastor Stewart.|
- See also Upcoming Events, Outside Events and Ministry Team Events.
- Private addresses are not provided on our website. Please contact us if you wish to attend.
- Temple Yeshua meets Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
- Victoria Miracle Center meets Sunday at 2:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Obed House of Prayer prayer schedules are on their site.
|Event Dates:||Event Details:|
|March 28–29||The Burn — 16 hours of continuous worship 7:00 p.m.–11:00 a.m. More…|
|Events — Dates & Details:|
March 28—29, 2014
“And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”
This event starts at 7:00 p.m. and ends with a pancake breakfast the next morning at 11:00 a.m.
For More Information
For general information about the event, email .
Adding Your Announcements
Your City Light Church ministry or activity can be listed on this page. Please send all changes to . Please be sure to give as much notice as possible so that others can plan for your events. Only select outside events (not sponsored by City Light) will be included.
Our Bulletin Has Gone "Green"
We've gone "green" and no longer produce a weekly printed bulletin. Instead, Pastor Stewart sends out an electronic update at least once weekly to supplement information on this page.
Please contact Pastor Stewart regarding submissions for our “Bulletin Updates” e-mail service.
E-mail is the preferred communication because it provides a record to refer to, it helps to avoid errors and it provides a means to clarify your communication if necessary.
Updated: March 8, 2014